Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Did It!!




I did it!! Sorry for not posting as soon as it happened, but I have been occupied with doing nothing :) these past few days! Anyways, on Tuesday, May 25, I went to the beauty shop to get the rest of my perm cut out my hair (hence, the Big Chop!). I was a little nervous about what the end results were going to look like, but I went ahead with it.

I couldn't find this particular product by beautician (or actually the other lady in the shop) told me about, so I had already made up my mind to get my hair cut then have her press it. I brought some tracks just in case I felt like I needed some glued in. I know, I know, glued in hair is not good, but I didn't have another choice!

Once she started cutting my hair, I was like OMG! I guess I had more permed hair left than I thought I did. She just kept cutting and cutting. In the end, I had a mini afro. My curls were sooo tight. I wish I had taken a picture, but honestly I thought someone would laugh at me in the shop for doing so. I got my hair blown out and pressed and since my hair is so fine, it looked very flat.

Of course, I had her add a few track in to make it full. It looks really nice though. My coworkers complimented me on it this morning (Thursday) when I came back to work. I wonder what they will think about it when I actually where my natural curly hair.

Anywho, I took a pic of my hair when I took my braids down from the sew-in and I have one of my pressed hair. I will post later.

That's all for tonight. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment